Saturday, January 25, 2014

Starting my Spring Beret

Good Morning and Happy Saturday Friends! Today I officially started my Spring Beret, This is a pattern that I found on Ravelry and I have made this once before, about 5 years ago. You can see a photo of the finished pattern here by natlars.

I remember loving this hat, and come spring time it will be perfect. I'm using an old yarn that I have, again from about 5 years ago, Cascade 220, in a berry pink color. I've gotten the band and started the increase for the "slouch" part. I will be photographing later today what I have but I must say, I'm so proud to be knitting again. Stress has gone down, and it gives me something to do, and knitting makes perfect gifts for the ones we love because it comes from the heart.

I can't wait to show you all the progress, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you haven't joined Ravelry you must! There are many great patterns, forums, and groups to join.

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment