Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spring Beret Continued...

Well today is the day I finished the beret. It wasn't as slouchy as I had wanted, I know now for next time I will use a size 9 (I used a size 7 to get the right gauge swatch) and I will add an extra lace pattern, doing five instead of four. I think this will make it "slouchy" as opposed to "fitted"

Right now I have progress photos, Tomorrow I will get the finished product when my camera battery charges up.



The photo above is definitely more color accurate then the next one, my lights weren't agreeing with me. I love this pattern though, it's simple yet chic, and easy to work up. If I hadn't been chasing kids around I probably could have got this done in the time of a few episodes of breaking bad.



Again, I love this. The color is perfect for the spring and summer, and light enough to wear through the season. Tomorrow I'll have photos of myself wearing it so you can see how "fitted" it came out. I still love it and will be doing this again.

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment